General Board » Down Home texas Blues Harmonica Festival and Clinic

• Sonny Boy Terry

Sonny Boy Terry Houston, Texas

Please offer me your thoughts on the harmonica festival we have coming up on July 31 here in Houston. Adavance tickets are on sale at www.houstonharmonicalessons.eventbrite.com for those coming from out of town. We really wish to serve the harmonica community in our part of the world so that means your thoughts are always welcome.

Please offer me your thoughts on the harmonica festival we have coming up on July 31 here in Houston. Adavance tickets are on sale at www.houstonharmonicalessons.eventbrite.com for those coming from out of town. We really wish to serve the harmonica community in our part of the world so that means your thoughts are always welcome.

• Ignacio Vela

Ignacio Vela Mexico

Is there a festival going on this year, please send me info to ignacio.vela@live.com

Is there a festival going on this year, please send me info to ignacio.vela@live.com

• Butch Reed

Butch Reed San Leon

Is this sitestill active? I wanna learn harmonica!!! Are lessons still valid?

Is this sitestill active? I wanna learn harmonica!!! Are lessons still valid?

• Sonny Boy Terry

Sonny Boy Terry Spring Branch, Houston

Butch, Yes. But you have to give me a call at 713.822.0437.

Butch, Yes. But you have to give me a call at 713.822.0437.

• Robert

Robert robert47yost@yahoo

I'm wondering of there are going to be classes held on March 18th. Can you give any information? Thank you.[EMAIL]robert47yost@yahoo.com [/EMAIL]

I'm wondering of there are going to be classes held on March 18th.
    Can you give any information? Thank you.robert47yost@yahoo.com

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post

www.houstonharmonicalessons.com is a trademark brand. Please contact via email at set@houstonharmonicalessons.com, call or text at 713.822.0437. We are there to help!