General Board » Harmonica web page

• Jim Odell

Jim Odell Houston, TX

I've started a web page for anyone interested in learning, playing, sharing tips and things that work for you, etcetera. www.harmonicaharmony.com It is brand new and I am still learning the ropes on how a web page works, but the primary purpose of the page is to create an information format for mouth harp players. I started on a four-holer in '55. I was six years old. I've played country, blues (a lot of this), spiritual (something I've not heard from another harmonica player), classical, etc. I love it all. I usually play single hole, the soprano notes, or, if I'm with others, I like to play a little rocking harmony. Like I told the web designers when they began putting it together, I'm doing it for the fun of it. If it isn't fun, why even get started? :D

I've started a web page for anyone interested in learning, playing, sharing tips and things that work for you, etcetera.

www.harmonicaharmony.com

It is brand new and I am still learning the ropes on how a web page works, but the primary purpose of the page is to create an information format for mouth harp players. I started on a four-holer in '55. I was six years old.
    I've played country, blues (a lot of this), spiritual (something I've not heard from another harmonica player), classical, etc. I love it all. I usually play single hole, the soprano notes, or, if I'm with others, I like to play a little rocking harmony. Like I told the web designers when they began putting it together, I'm doing it for the fun of it. If it isn't fun, why even get started?
    biggrin

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post

www.houstonharmonicalessons.com is a trademark brand. Please contact via email at set@houstonharmonicalessons.com, call or text at 713.822.0437. We are there to help!